UTILITY SEAL » ROTO METER SEAL
Security seal for extreme conditions which require the best sealing available.
- Modern High Quality meter security seal for extreme conditions which require the best sealing available.
- Body of high quality, high impact polycarbonate, inner of acetal material.
- Body is transparent to highlight any attempt to compromise the inner mechanism and the colored inner makes coding easy.
- Only meter seal currently on the market offering high quality barcoding possibility.
- Preferred seal for many utility companies.
- Unique consecutive double numeric identification laser marked on flag label (8 digits) and engraved on inner (4 digits).
- Optional customizations with corporate name, logo or barcode are available.
Used everywhere to replace lead crimp seals, for example for electrical, gas and water meters.
COLORS OF INNER
Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white
Default text: SEALED
Special customized colors available for orders from 250,000 and more
High quality, high impact polycarbonate
Inner – acetal
Cannot be pulled back without destroying the locking mechanism
Rotating wing should be cut after sealing to maximize the security
RECOMMENDED WIRE THICKNESS
0.9mm, fishing rod can also be used
TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE RANGE
-40ºC to 80ºC
Body size (diameter x height) 15 x 10mm
Rotating wing size 16 x 5mm
Marking area 8 x 20mm
Wire hole diameter 1.2mm
• Packed in box of 1,000pcs, bags of 100
• Box size 41 x 25.6 x 13.6cm
• Box weight 3.03kg
• Wire: Seal Wire GLW 85, 0.3 wrap, 0.45 core, 1kg rolls (450m ± 20m)