PLASTIC SEAL » UNI300
To be used in applications requiring to seal small apertures.
- Multi-purpose seal made of high quality food grade polypropylene.
- Small diameter and smooth tail suitable for sealing small apertures > 2.5mm.
- Quick and easy to close/pull up.
- Equipped with a galvanized spring steel locking insert to increase the security.
- Optional back stickers can be pasted on documents eg. bill of lading to check against the attached security seal.
- Optional tearline requires easy no-tool removal by hand.
To be used in a wide range of applications such as tank trucks, trailers, valves, pouches, courier, mail, plastic, cloth, canvas bags, etc.
Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white
Special colors available for orders above 1,000,000 pcs
Default text: DO NOT REMOVE SEALED
Color printing of customer logo/text/barcode/serial number for orders > 2,000,000pcs
36mm x 19mm
High quality food grade polypropylene
TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE RANGE
-40ºC to 60ºC
+20ºC, min. 100N
UNI300S (Standard version)
UNI300T (with tearline)
Tail width 2.30mm
Tail length 300mm
Total length 353mm
• Packed in mats of 10 and in boxes of 1,000pcs
• UNI300S – Box gross weight: 2.74kg
• UNI300T – Box gross weight: 2.88kg